Here you'll find information and news about events that are coming up in the near future - scroll down to read the latest news.
Adam’s Return is back at 8.30am on November 10th and December 8th. Click here for more information.
The Cycle Challenge for Mental Health
Call 077 8995 8533 Today to book your 30min or 60min slot or put together a team of riders and start raising funds!
St Augustine's Church and friends supporting recovery in mental health.
Saturday 20th October 12.00pm - 4.00pm The Cycle Challenge will be taking place outside Tesco, Rugeley.
There is little or no adequate support for people suffering with poor mental health in Rugeley. Services are centralised elsewhere and out of reach.
St Augustine's church and other local churches around Rugeley, Brereton and Armitage, together with a host of local friends and partners are:
Working to connect other groups working to make things easier for people suffering from poor mental health.
Creating communities of hope, made up of people who belong and are valued for who they are.
Providing support through befriending and peer support. These groups provide friendship and activities which support wellbeing.
Providing a free counselling service called "The Changing Room" Call 075 9125 7737 for an appointment.
Fighting stigma - holding events, convening forums of other local support groups and raising public awareness.
This is how you can take part:
1. Book your time slot on one of the 12 spinning bikes that will be outside Tesco on the day by calling 077 8995 5833 today! The are 96 x 30 minute time slots available
2. Download your sponsor form here
3. Get family, colleagues and friends to sponsor your cycle. We suggest either a lump sum or £X per 5 minutes for a total of 30 minutes (you can, subject to availability, book a double slot of 60mins (1 hr) if you are feeling super fit!)
4. Turn up 10 minutes before your allocated time slot on the 20th Oct at Tesco, Rugeley.
5. Collect your sponsorship money and either drop it off at St Augustine's Church Office Tuesday mornings 9.00am - 12.00pm leaving your name and a contact phone number.
Pay it into the following bank account:
Lloyds Bank, Rugeley
Name of account: St Augustine’s Church, Rugeley General
Sort Code: 30-91-58
Account No. 01360986
If paying by BACS, please write CYCLE in Reference box.
Fr David successfully completed his skydive on Saturday 29th Sept in cloudless skies over the Warwickshire countryside! here are some pictures to prove it!
Nearly £4,000 has been raised for the community work done by the churches of the Team Ministry thanks to the generosity of many people. THANK YOU!